Have a unique opportunity to experience one of the best game viewing in Africa, in the heart of the Chobe National Park or have a boat cruise in the Chobe River watching the pod of hippos and herds of elephants bathing in the river. Grace your day end with a dinner of dinners, an African way of ending your day, the Boma Dinner a traditional dinner.
- Visit the Chobe National Park and have the experience of a lifetime.
- Either engage on a game drive around the Chobe National Park.
- Or have a boat cruise in the Chobe River.
- Have a chance to have a closer view of the African game animals and birds in their undisturbed natural habitat.
- Have a perfect ending to your day at the Boma Dinner.
- Enjoy the traditional meals.
- Take pleasure in the African dances and songs.
- Lift up your spirit with the drumming activity.
What to Expect
- Treat yourself with a half-day visit to Chobe National Park.
- A vehicle will collect you from the boarder and will transport you to the National Park.
- For a half-day trip you will either go for a game drive where you will witness the different game animals and birds, you will be able to witness the pride of the National Park, it’s large herds of elephants.
- Or you will go for a boat cruise on the Chobe River and be able to spot different animals from the boat as they gather to drink and be able see hippos.
- Lunch will be provided after the activity and refreshments.
- A vehicle will ferry you back to the boarder.
- You will attend the Boma dinner and enjoy the African traditional meals and drinks.
- Be in the African spirit as you watch and engage in African dances and music.
- Make sure it’s on your bucket-list.