Venture away from Victoria Falls and explore the local African villages after a guided tour of the falls with a knowledgeable tour guide. End your eventful day with an African theme dinner, The Boma Dinner.
- Explore the falls on a guided tour.
- Have a closer insight of the rainforest.
- Enjoy the best scenic view of the falls at this guided tour.
- Discover the rural way of life in Zimbabwe.
- Learn about the craftsmanship, customs and beliefs of this African setup.
- Meet with new people and enjoy cultural diversity.
- End your day with Africa’s finest dinner, the Boma Dinner.
- Witness African entertainment, music and dance.
What to Expect
- As you enter the Victoria Falls, on the guided tour, you will see the tropical rainforest created by constant sprays of the falls.
- Feast your eyes with the magnificent plant and bird life whilst taking a glance of the falls.
- This is truly an inspiring experience.
- You will visit rural Zimbabwe in a village tour 20 kilometres from Victoria Falls.
- Interact with the local villagers going about their daily tasks.
- Learn about the local traditions and beliefs.
- End up your joyful day with the Boma Dinner.
- Enjoy African traditional meals in an African setting.
- Dine enjoying performances from local artists.
- Be able to learn drumming during the drum show.
- This is an amazing experience not to be missed.