Have a perfect opportunity to start your day in style with our luxurious breakfast cruise, enjoy our continental breakfast on the Zambezi. Intrigue yourself with guided tours around the falls and market or township. Entertain yourself with the Boma dinner, an African dinner.
- Wake up to a luxurious breakfast cruise on the Zambezi.
- View the sunrise lit sky on the Zambezi.
- Treat yourself with a high class morning meal.
- Watch the birds and the bush coming to life as you cruise the Zambezi.
- Have a guided tour of the falls.
- View the intriguing rainforest and go on to the majestic falls.
- Discover the lifestyle of the locals.
- Know their ways of trading.
- Appreciate local art.
- Learn about craftsmanship, customs and beliefs of the locals.
- End your day with an African Dinner.
- Have an African theme night watching African dances and songs.
What to Expect
- You will be picked up from your hotels to the cruise pick-up point.
- The cruise will leave the pick-up point and cruise towards the falls and you will have the morning view of the falls.
- You will continue to cruise, view the glamorous sunrise and the mist rise off the water as the sun heats the water.
- Enjoy bird watching while helping yourselves on our continental breakfast made up of a wide range of cereals, fresh fruits, juice and freshly brewed coffee and tea.
- You will then engage on a guided tour around the falls, as you enter the rainforest you will be amazed by the ever-green vegetation and the continuous splashing of the water from the falls.
- Learn about the forest’s biodiversity.
- Have a closer view of the falls and its rainbows.
- A five star lunch will then be served after the tour and you will relax and enjoy waiting for the car to ferry you to the market or township.
- In the township you will be able to have a closer look on the life styles of the locals.
- Be able to know their trading ways with each other and people from other countries .
- Appreciate the work of art of the locals and purchase curios if you want.
- Meet various people from different countries at the market place.
- Refreshments will be provided after the tour.
- You will prepare for the Boma dinner after the tour.
- The dinner will start at around 7 pm.
- At the arrival to the dinner place you will be given African regalia to match the theme of the dinner.
- You will be served in well prepared tables for you.
- The Boma menu consists of smoked crocodile tail, peppered impala, salads, different traditional meals and traditional spirits.
- While dinning you will be entertained by different local artists with dances and songs which you are very much free to partake on.
- If its on our list make sure it’s on yours.