Have the afternoon taste of the Zambezi Game Reserve by boarding with us in this awesome afternoon game drive in the dense bushveld. Have the opportunity to see the Big 5 in their different afternoon errands on their natural habitat. Spice-up the end of your day with the African theme dinner, The Boma Dinner.
- Visit the Zambezi Game Reserve.
- Have the chance to see the big 5 and different bushveld animals and birds.
- Feel the dense air and scent of the bushveld.
- Enjoy the glamorous setting of the sun in the bush.
- End a long day with an exciting traditional dinner.
- Take delight in the African songs and dances.
- Suitable for all ages.
- Relax and enjoy the day end.
What to Expect
- The game drive will begin at 14:00 hours till sunset.
- You will have a 10 to 15 minutes drive to the Zambezi Game reserve on an open 4×4 vehicle accompanied by qualified rangers who are experts of the area.
- You will have the chance to see various game animals in their natural habitats for example giraffes, elephants, antelopes and different bird species.
- You will learn how each animal lives and the names of the animals and birds.
- At the end of the drive refreshments will be provided as you will be watching sunset.
- You will then heard to the Boma dinner as you enter you will be given traditional regalia to spice your dressing with the African style.
- Then you will be instructed on where to sit and enjoy the meal.
- The traditional dinner will then be served whilst you will be watching different performances from different local artists.
- The Boma Dinner menu consists of traditional meals, salads, peppered Impala, smoked crocodile tail and any barbeque game meat of your choice to the provided.
- This is the best way to end your day.
- If it’s on our list make sure it’s on yours too.