Treat yourself with a sunrise game drive in the Stanley and Livingstone Game Reserve, a home to over 2,000 animals and bird species. Captivate your early hours of the day in searching of the highly endangered species the Rhinos in a specialised Safari vehicle. The sheer magnitude of these magnificent animals will leave you awestruck.
- Track down the Rhino on a morning game drive.
- Feel and enjoy the awakening of the game reserve.
- Learn more about the rhino and other big 5 animals.
- A bush breakfast is served in the game drive.
- Minimum age requirement is four years and every child to be accompanied by a parent.
What to Expect
- The game drive departs at 6 am in the morning for a 10-15 minutes drive to the Stanley and Livingstone Private Game Reserve.
- Guided by well-informed tour guides you will straightly go in search of the endangered Rhinos and in the way you will be able to spot atleast 2 big five animals.
- Be able also to spot different antelopes, birds, etc.
- When the rhino is spotted noise should be avoided.
- Capture every moment of this encounter by bringing cameras.
- Bush breakfast is then served in the game park
- Then heard back to the hotels.
- This is a game drive of a lifetime don’t miss out.