Learn more about the Victoria Falls as a knowledgeable tour guide will help you with the tour around the Falls, craft-market and the township. Be able to know the history of the Victoria Falls, appreciate the work of art of the locals at the market place and see the locals’ lifestyle.
- Have a close range look of the Victoria Falls, rain-forest and the misty rainbow.
- Learn about the rain-forest biodiversity.
- Own a curio and have for yourself a souvenir.
- Meet various people from all over the world.
- Appreciate the locals’ lifestyle.
- Visit iconic sites in the township.
- Ends with a well prepared lunch meal.
What to Expect
- This half-day activity will start with a tour around the Falls where the tour guide will impart his knowledge of the rain-forest, the flora and fauna found in the forest and will help you to have a perfect view of the falls and the misty rainbow.
- You will the heard towards the craft-market in an open bus and you will be able to meet various people from different countries.
- Be able to appreciate the locals’ hand-work of art.
- Buy some curio items, beads, bracelets, etc if you need one.
- You will then heard to the township where you will see the residential places of the locals and visit iconic places in the township where you will learn more about the Victoria Falls.
- You will the end your tour with a five star lunch meal with all sorts of refreshments .
- You will heard back to the hotels.