Game viewing at night with a spotlight is a whole new experience, what-more tracking down Rhinos at night. Add a whole new complexion to your day by participating in our Rhino encounter night drive in the Victoria Falls Private Game Park and spice-up your bush experience with a bush dinner under the dark African sky.
- Have a night experience of game viewing.
- Encounter the endangered Rhino during the drive.
- Learn more about the Rhino’s night life.
- View the various game animals in their night activities.
- Enjoy the memorable dinner under the moon lit sky in the dense bushveld.
- Safety guaranteed.
What to Expect
- The game drive will set off before sunset for a 10 to 15 minutes drive to the Victoria Falls Private Game Park accompanied by well-informed rangers.
- You will be able to view different game animals in their night activities for example lions, leopards and antelopes.
- There would be spotting of different nocturnal animals and birds found in the game reserve.
- You will track down the Rhinos and have an insight in their night life.
- Dine in style under the moon lit sky and dense forest with a 4 course bush meal where there would be different game meats, salads, etc.
- Enjoy your peaceful evening in the bush surrounded by different animals and the scents of the African bush.
- This is a must do activity book with us and have a memory of a lifetime.