Have an exciting rafting experience worth keeping on the 4th largest river in Africa, the Zambezi. As the Zambezi is widely considered to be the very best white water rafting river in the world, be the one to verify the fact. Make sure not to miss out on this exciting adventure.
- Enjoy the rafting experience on the Zambezi.
- Have a closer view of the scenery of the surroundings of the gorge.
- Lunch and refreshments to be provided.
- A team work building experience.
- Minimum age 15 years.
- Hotel transfers included.
What to Expect
- You will be collected from your hotels and driven to the river.
- There you will be provided with safe clothing, helmets and puddles to prepare for the trip.
- You will then walk to the Batoka Gorge accompanied by the guides informing you about what to expect and safety briefing.
- Learn the art of saddling together as a team and it’s importance.
- You will begin your trip.
- Lunch will be served whilst floating in still water rapids.
- After you have gone through all 22 rapids the trip will end and you will ride out of the gorge through the gondola.
- You will be provided with refreshments like beer and soft drinks.
- You will be driven back to your hotels.